Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sara Echezarreta > www.saraechezarreta.com

Sara Echezarreta, Owner, Sara Echezarreta.

What do you need to be an entrepreneur?
A strong will of achieving your own project. And dare to.

What did inspire you to start your business?
Since I graduated as a Graphic Designer, I worked for big structures, where I learned to work in a corporate way. Then, I was always wanting to work for the projects in more a global way.
So, after working for companies for many years, also working as a teacher and making all the Masters I found on my way (Management, marketing, Aesthetic & Typography), six years ago I felt ready to start my own business, sure of giving an optimum service, from my point of view, to the target I was interested in.
I had the best providers for everything, and I felt confident about that. (Best recourses with minimum structure)
I focused on small companies because they need integral service and they represent like 70% of the Argentinean economy.

How did you finance it?
I was really lucky with the bosses I had at my company, who got involved in my personal growth. They helped me to buy equipment and let me work from my own office, and that way, I started my independent professional career. At the same time, I committed to continue working for them, but from my own place. And so we did. They are still my most important client. Luck is also important, and that was a big help.

Being Hispanic…Does it have any influence on your business?
I think that making my professional career in Argentina gave me the training to be able to adapt to the permanent changes of the rules. Besides, creative professionals from Argentina have a good reputation internationally.

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to keep going?
I was formed in adversity. I have known only a few really prosperous scenarios. I grew up giving short steps, not waiting for immediate results. Observing a lot and trusting in my intuition.

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
Sustain.

If you could change one thing about your business, what would it be?
I don’t know. Probably, to have less meetings and more time for inspiration.

What was your childhood ambition?
I wanted to make an aesthetic experience out of life. I didn’t really know how, but I knew there was something important in it.

Tell us about three entrepreneurs that you admire?
Steve Jobs. Talented, visionary. He created a lot of products that I deeply enjoy, and make nicer my everyday.

Fernando Sulichin: Film Producer. He moved to Los Angeles by himself at the age of 20, against other people's will. He had to live in a Buddhist Temple for house and food, and studied at UCLA. He is a person who always needed to have a lot of fun, and made a profession out of it. Today he produces films of Spike Lee, Oliver Stone, David Lynch, among others.

Maru Botana: I know her since we were kids. She was always cooking while I didn’t understand why. Now I understand it perfectly well. She is an example of sustainable growth.

For business meetings: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Lunch. Is the only meal I don’t mind if is invaded with work.

What sacrifices on your personal life did you have to make in order to become a business success?
I had to miss a lot of everyday moments with my kids.

What is your favorite quote?

The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is it difficult to be unconventional?
It is difficult to be different to what you are.

Biggest mistake made?
I didn’t calculate right the complexity of a work and it turned out extremely expensive to me.

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
I consider myself honest, which is helpful for creating (but not always politically correct)

About the Company:
Sara Echezarreta.
Design and Corporate Image, Web Design.
Small and medium size companies.
Participates on design or redesign of the business along with the clients.
Satisfaction guaranteed.
http://www.saraechezarreta.com/

No comments:

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Page Views Last Month