Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Priscilla Stephan > www.sweetpathwellness.com

Priscilla Stephan, Owner, Sweet Path Wellness

What do you need to be an entrepreneur?
A powerful vision, a strong support group, some start-up capital and a great business coach.

What did inspire you to start your business?
The desire to help others live healthier, happier lives, the freedom to design a lifestyle that gives me joy and enables me to spend time with family, to travel and to also take care of myself.

How did you finance it?
My savings. Fortunately starting a health coaching business isn’t as capital intensive as many other businesses.

Being Hispanic…Does it have any influence on your business?
Absolutely. I think that the Hispanic community is still very underserved when it comes to health and wellness and I’m passionate about showing them that being healthy isn’t as hard or as complicated as it may seem. My motto is: small changes = big results.

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to keep going?

I have a strong vision which is to inspire and empower thousands of people worldwide to live healthier lives in a body they love.  I can’t stop while knowing that there are many people I can touch, support and guide to wellness.
What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?

In the beginning it is always about creating a steady stream of clients. However, I truly enjoy building long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships and know that with time they will lead to increased revenue.

If you could change one thing about your business, what would it be?
I’d want my reach to be larger so I could be helping even more people.

What was your childhood ambition?
To become a concert pianist. As an adult, it was a big “aha” moment when I realized I needed to incorporate more creativity into my life to keep me happy and inspired.

Tell us about three entrepreneurs that you admire? 
Steve Jobs because he was unconventional and a trailblazer; Tony Robbins because he was a pioneer in the coaching field and Oprah because she empowers women to live their best life.

For business meetings: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Lunch

What sacrifices on your personal life did you have to make in order to become a business success?
Work long hours. I’ve also done a lot of personal development work to get to where I am now and I’ve loved every minute of it.

What is your favorite quote?
“If you don’t create change, change will create you”. – Anonymous

Is it difficult to be unconventional?
No. It’s the most fun and genuine way to be. Difficult is trying to be something other than who you really are to please others. Be true to you, believe in yourself and never give up.

Biggest mistake made?
Starting my first business without capital or know-how of business and the fashion industry. While it cost me dearly, I learned so much about my personality and what not to do the second time around that it is a blessing to me now.

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
I like to expand the vision of what’s possible for myself and others so in that sense I believe I’m a non-conformist. Also, I think that the concept of holistic health is still new to many people and it allows room to be creative.

About the Company
Sweet Path Wellness (www.sweetpathwellness.com) supports dynamic corporate executives and women entrepreneurs who want to lead overall healthier and more balanced lives. We coach women through 1-on-1 and corporate wellness programs on how to eat for energy, have more work/life balance, lose weight and design their “sweet life”. What makes my company unique is our holistic and comprehensive approach to wellness. This means that we not only look at nutrition but also support our clients to make positive lifestyle changes. I am also a speaker and guest writer for online and print publications.

No comments:

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Page Views Last Month