Saturday, February 14, 2015

Andre Hidalgo > www.2StrongMusic.com

Andre Hidalgo, Owner, 2 Strong Music

What do you need to be an entrepreneur?

Passion, Hustle perseverance cause with out those it will never happen.

What inspired you to start your business?
My love for Bachata Music & after launching Aventura's career I just had to keep going.

How did you finance it?
At first it just worked my regular 9 to 5 and payed everything my self then as time went by the music started paying for itself.

Does being Hispanic/Latina have any influence on your business?
Yes of course as I run a mainly Latin based Record Label.

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to drive ahead?
Sheer will power and inspiration from my own work and what I had already accomplished.

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
The greed of others in the industry which in turn brings disloyalty, hate & opportunities blocked. 

If you could change one thing about your business. What would it be?
I would make the industry more united & honest.

What was your childhood ambition?
Funny but my childhood ambition was to have beautiful big family, marriage, kids & house was all I needed.

Tell us about three entrepreneurs that you admire.
Steve Jobs, P Diddy and Pitbull.

For business meetings, which do you prefer: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
I prefer lunch or dinner.

What sacrifices in your personal life did you have to make in order to become successful in your business?
My biggest sacrifice was having less time with my kids & of course never sleeping.

What is your favorite quote?
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees" ; "Love & Loyalty" which are words i live by. The second one I'm not sure if its a quote that out there but its a quote that I always use.

Is it difficult to be unconventional?
It is at times because most people dont understand or get the genius behind some unconventional ideas & a lot of the times these are the ones that make history or change the world.

Biggest mistake made?
Trusting people too much, believing in there honor, morals or dignity that is usually not there.

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
Yes I do. Mainly because I think outside the box; I usually see what most don't. I never just follow the crowd; I'm not afraid to try the new different things that i know can work.  Its just a shame not everyone realizes that ....haha.

About the Company
2 Strong Music is a Latin indie Record Label it was founded in 2001 By Andres (DRE) Hidalgo CEO, Producer and owner. A visionary in the Latin Urban Music world Andres has solid experience discovering, producing, developing & managing artists into award winning overnight success stories! Such as Aventura, Xtreme and Prince Royce.
Website: 
Sitio Web: www.2StrongMusic.com

No comments:

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Page Views Last Month