Friday, May 25, 2012

Jacobo Perez Lizaur > www.DonDiegoSanta.com.mx

Jacobo Perez Lizaur, Founder & Owner, Don Diego Santa Tequila

What’s your best attribute as leader?
To succeed motivating my partners.

Being Hispanic… Does it have any influence on your business? Of course, living and knowing my country, Mexico, and particulary the traditions and culture that are reflected in our products, is very important.

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to keep going?
Always with confidence in myself and others which permits me take action again.

What is the biggest challenge you have faced?
The death of my oldest son, who was my partner in this business.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
To have lived at the beginning of my marriage in Europe where I was invited to work with Danone.


What was your childhood ambition?
To help others, to learn from my father about business and to be succesfull in swimming competitions.

Tell us about three people that you admire?
Gandhi, the Queen Catherine of Aragon (Queen of England) and my father.

For meetings: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
In my country it is customary to have business lunches.

What sacrifices on your personal life did you have to make in order to become a business success? To work very, very much, which also is a pleasure.

What is your favorite quote?
"Love others as well as you love yourself", Jesus Christ.

Is it difficult to be unconventional?

Yes, it is. Because novelty can make people unsecure.

Biggest mistake made?
To have been excessively indebted in business many years ago.

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
Yes, I have always wanted to introduce new products to the market and use new technologies.

About the company
Don Diego Santa Tequila was founded in 2001 by Roger Santa, my son Jacobo and myself. Our offices are located in Mexico and France.
The following is a summary of the evolution of our portfolio of services:
- Exportation of tequila to the USA and Europe.
- National and international marketing of wines, liquors, beers and food products.
- Development of business (consumer products) in Mexico, Latin America, USA and Europe.
- Consulting and implementation of:
Business strategies.
Introduction of products.
Opening high volume markets in different channels.
Marketing strategies (ATL, BTL, RP, On and Off Line)
Commercial outsourcing.

No comments:

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Page Views Last Month