Saturday, October 25, 2008

Anthony Reyes > www.reyesclothinginc.com

Anthony Reyes, President & CEO Reyes Clothing Company

What do you need to be an entrepreneur?
I come from a humble hard working Latin family , to be a entrepreneur the first things is never to let no one or anything say you can not do it , you need ambition , motivation, will and the most important thing is to believe in yourself.
What did inspire you to start your business?
It all started in HS , I found out I have a secret love for art and ever since I use to just do graffiti everywhere until the time came and started making money out of it , and now I put my art my vision and thoughts on clothes, and from there is where Reyes Clothing Inc came. I saw it as a great opportunity to take my ideas to the next level.

How did you finance it?
It all came out of pocket and then from money I made I put it back in untill now and just thank god it keep on growing.

Being Hispanic...Does it have any influence on your business?
Yes it does it allows me to expand my market without limits.

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to keep going?
I don't let no one tell me it can not be done. I believe in myself and know that I ( Reyes Clothing Comp Inc ) will be a power house and one of the best in the business.

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
Like any other new business owner: capital , customers , clients ,but as time goes by you, as an individual, grow and so does the company, because without a challenge what is the point.

If you could change one thing about your business, what would it be?
As times comes I'm sure I will change things around for the best.

What was your childhood ambition?
LOL I always said one day I will buy the block were I live.

Tell us about three entrepreneurs that you admire?
Oscar De La Renta: He has a vision for clothes and is a Latino like myself: He has overcome some rough time not only in his personal life but also in the business side .

Sun Tzu: He was a General but a very wise man.

Bill Gates of what a small idea may become the leading company in the world

For business meetings: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Reyes Clothing is open for business 24 hr a day 7 days a week

What sacrifices on your personal life did you have to make in order to become a business success?
I have sacrificed my personal and family life to become an entrepreneur

What is your favorite quote?
Why wait for tomorrow

Is it difficult to be unconventional?
This is who I am.

Biggest mistake made?
None

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
Yes I do. I give fashion a new look, a new style and some real crazy ideas. Reyes Clothing Co. Inc. is a new upcoming company full with energy, drive, and determination, a company for the people by the people, always using some of the best materials in the business and very unique designs sure to be liked by you all. See website
www.reyesclethinginc.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I purchase a shirt from there web site and i must say i like the product quality and delivery was fast . they have me as a customer from now on . Reyes Inc rocks.....

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Page Views Last Month