Tuesday, April 13, 2010

JeanMarie Adams > www.SanaHealthGroup.com

JeanMarie Adams, Founder, Sana Health Group.


What do you need to be an entrepreneur?
The good fortune to spot an opportunity that solves someone else’s problem


What did inspire you to start your business?
I have almost always worked for myself. I never wanted my future or fate to be in someone else’s hands


How did you finance it?
Bootstrapping, then friends and family, a business incubator and finally investors


Being Hispanic, does it have any influence on your business?
I am not Hispanic. I am married to a Hispanic man and we have two daughters who are growing up Latina. This company, Sana Health Group Inc. and it’s products are exclusively for Hispanics in the USA and throughout LATAM. My life experience provided me with the opportunity to solve a unique problem across these communities.


In the face of adversity, how do you decide to keep going?
Every day is an opportunity to move ahead or fail. I decided that I wanted to move ahead.


What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
Time.


If you could change one thing about your business, what would it be?
Nothing. There are always improvements that we can want or wish for, but the process of the whole thing has been invaluable.


What was your childhood ambition?
To be a Vet.


Tell us about three entrepreneurs that you admire?
Richard Branson, Martha Stewart, and Oprah Winfrey


For business meetings: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Breakfast


What sacrifices on your personal life did you have to make in order to
become a business success?
I am not there yet. The sacrifices for this business are better measured by my family. They have sacrificed so that I can make this happen.


What is your favorite quote?
“There are challenges and there are problems”…
Angela Merkel the Chancellor of Germany in an interview discussing social problems in modern Germany said this. I think of it when I have a difficult decision. It always provides perspective.


Is it difficult to be unconventional?
I don’t know, this is all I have ever been.


Biggest mistake made?
Is there only one biggest? I have not followed a traditional road in business and the learning curve can be very tough.


Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
Not really. I never thought about it.


About the Company:
Sana Health Group affordably provides Hispanic Health Consumers with information and access to the health services that they need.
HispanoSano Healthcare Simple™ is the consumer solution to affordable accessible healthcare and wellness.
www.sanahealthgroup.com

No comments:

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Page Views Last Month