Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Joseph "Yosi" Fisher > www.fhofficesystems.com


Joseph "Yosi" Fisher, Owner, F&H Office Systems

What do you need to be an entrepreneur?
A big dream, and the passion to enjoy the ride

What did inspire you to start your business?
My wife Marie, my kids and my good friends Johnny and Holman

How did you finance it?
With the tree amigos Inc.

Being Hispanic…Does it have any influence on your business?
Definitely! There is a drive to succeed in me, not so much for the monetary compensation but for the pleasure that comes by doing something that you love that can inspire those in the Latino community to leap forward

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to keep going?
I have no options but keep moving forward, if I fail, I will get up again and try from the beginning

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
Been visible has been a hard part, those that know me, know how good we are in our craft but the trick is to have others to give you a try…therefore word of mouth is very important for me

If you could change one thing about your business, what would it be?
Better knowledge of accounting practices!

What was your childhood ambition?
Don’t laugh but while my friends wanted to be presidents, doctors (my Father was a doctor), lawyers and pilots..I wanted to be a truck driver first, and then travel the world!

Tell us about three entrepreneurs that you admire
Casey Sheahan, CEO of Patagonia

Ben & Jerry, and Marcos Michel, Owner & Founder, Puropedo No Worries Wear.

For business meetings: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Dinner

What sacrifices on your personal life did you have to make in order to become a business success?
Less time with my kids, and less time on my bike or hiking

What is your favorite quote?
There are people that make it happen, those that watch it happen, and those that go…What happened?

Is it difficult to be unconventional?
No way! It comes natural

Biggest mistake made?
Not signing a contract for a percentage of a company that I took from 150k to a 30 million in 7 years…

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
There is always room to reinvent oneself or ones’ company, business is always evolving so you have to be different from your competition to become visible and credible 

About the Company:
F&H Office Systems provides Green and cost effective supplies and hardware solutions to all business sizes…at the same time helping the environment.
www.fhofficesystems.com

No comments:

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Page Views Last Month