Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Anthony Rosa, CEO, www.gseafg.com

 
Anthony Rosa, CEO, GSEA Fashion Group, LLC.

What do you need to be an entrepreneur?
Passion and a relentless determination to succeed.
 
What did inspire you to start your business?
Control.

How did you finance it?
We are still in the process of financing our factory’s growth; however, the company was built on a combination of personal savings, family and friends.
 
Being hispanic - does it have any influence on my business?
Not necessarily since apparel is a global business; however, I will say that my culture defines the way I run my business - with much passion.

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to keep going?
My faith carries me throughout any and all adversity.

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
Balancing USA 
Sales with Peru Operations.

If you could change one thing about your business, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change anything…yet.
 
What was your childhood ambition?
Since I was a child I always wanted to play professional basketball. Fell short of that goal, but who knows, maybe one day I will find my way there through another door…maybe by designing and merchandising for the NBA.
 
Tell us about three entrepreneurs that you admire?
Amancio Ortega – controlled the supply chain, created an empire - Zara.

For business meetings: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Either one, but if I had to go in order of preference… lunch, breakfast then dinner.

What sacrifices on your personal life did you have to make in order to become a business success?
Time with family – can’t ever get that back, which is why I work as hard on balancing my life as I do trying to grow the business.

What is your favorite quote?
Do not have one
 
Is it difficult to be unconventional?
I think so. Going against the current on a daily basis is not easy, it challenges your will to succeed every day.

Biggest mistake made?
Trying to grow too quickly, taking on accounts bigger than what our factory could handle.

Do you consider yourself an innovator?
Not so much an innovator as the apparel manufacturing business has been around long before I was born and will continue on long after my time is up, but I do consider our approach to controlling our supply chain to be different.

About the Company:
GSEA Fashion Group is a Full Service Fashion House for an expanding family of fashion-forward brands with its Apparel Manufacturing Plant in Lima, Peru.GSEA Fashion Group produces Premium Better Basics and Novelty Tops including, but not limited to: T-Shirts, Polos, Fleece, Dresses and more... Direct-Access to the World's Finest Luxury Peruvian Pima Cotton separates us from competitors.

Website: www.gseafg.com  / Facebook: www.facebook.com/gseafg

No comments:

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Page Views Last Month